There's still a bit of trim work to finish painting, but once that's done we will be having an open house event. Stay tuned for details...
Kraemer - Perfection
- The standard wool/acrylic blend is taken a step further by using the softest merino wool.
- 30% Merino Wool / 70% Acrylic
- 200 yards
- Worsted Weight
- Machine Washable
- 26 Colors In Stock!
- Made In Nazareth, PA
- $5.95 / ball
Woodstock Knits - Bare Tweed Alpaca
- 600 yards of buttery soft sport weight alpaca in four different tweed combinations utilizing the natural alpaca coloring variations. Two skeins will make a large men's raglan.
- $32.00 / 600 yards
- Spinning Fibers! Our first Louet shipment has arrived, and more is on the way.
- Coopworth Roving - White and Dark
- Welsh Roving - White and Dark
- Fine Shetland Top - Grey, Black, White, and Brown Mooritt
- Drop Spindle Kits -- 1/2 lb of fiber, a drop spindle, and Meadows wool wash.
- Everything you need to explore spinning your own yarn - $36.00
Luxury Leather Bag Handles
- These handles are available in seven different colors and will work beautifully on any of your felted bag projects.
Many, many, many more exciting things are en route. Stop by the shop to see the latest things! Just a few of the things I'm expecting any day are tons of hand dyed fibers, fun notion and tool bags, and a brand new chunky self striping yarn at a very affordable price point for all your fall projects.